How To Print Out Your Own Wine Labels
- Use the template for the label you are going to use.
- Fill in the text in the PDF template.
- Make a trial printout using plain paper.
- Choose printer's paper size: Letter. This must be done, otherwise the text does not print properly.
- Hold your page and the label sheet up to the light to see if they match.
- When you have them evenly matched, load the printer with 1 arch and print. out.
- When satisfied with the result, print out as many labels as desired.